Cute, cuddly, and pleasant to hold- Our little Hamster
Who on the earth could resist the cuteness-be it of cat, or dogs or of Hamsters
If you are someone who is fond of small cute pets that need very little care and time, then Our little hamster should be your top preference. Hamster is literally a very cute animal who can cheer up when you are down. They are very energetic animals running here to there. They can make excellent pets and be your favourite friends.
If you are thinking to have a hamster as a pet and wondering what to name to your beautiful new member then you can consider some of the names listed below:
Interesting Facts About Hamsters
Hamsters are very fun-loving, energetic animals belonging to the family Cricetidae: a family of rodents. They make a good friend to your child. You can always welcome a hamster as a pet in your home after having knowledge about what it needs to be healthy and happy.
Here are some of the interesting facts about Hamsters that you might find interesting:
- There are about 20 species of Hamsters and among them the Syrian, Russian Dwarf Campbell and Roborovski breeds are the most popular for pets.
- Their teeth never stops growing unlike us human hamster teeth keeps growing for which they keep grinding against their incissor teeth.
- Hamsters enjoy exploring being fun loving animial they love exploring and running here to there.
- They are nocturnal they can see at night.
- Not all the hamster are sociable syrian hamster donot like company.
- They are capable of learning their name being intellegent they can know their given name.
- They have mood swings according to studies hamster mood swings according to environment.
- They love to hoard their food.
- They like like to sleep in enclosed spaces.
- They can run backwards, which many mammals are not capable of doing
These all are the interesting facts of hamster which is very fond to read. If you have decided to keep them as a pet, the next step is to name them. We have listed some cute nicknames that might be helpful when you are thinking of a name for your little friend. We hope this article has been helpful to you. Thank you for your love and support!